If you have not implemented any SEO strategies on your website prior to now, then you should consider a complete analysis and implementation of SEO across your entire site, starting with your home page and drilling down through all other pages on your site. This process includes optimization of product pages and service pages as well as any other static pages on your site. Below are the items that are addressed with a complete SEO site setup:
- Understanding Your Business: Initial consultation and site review to discuss opportunities
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics installed on your site to monitor and analyze site traffic
- Competitors: Online competitive analysis and strategic overview
- Keyword Analysis: Determine your top keyword phrase targets, based on search popularity
- Reporting: Receive a baseline report and success recommendations
- Page Optimization: Optimization of both your home page, category pages and product pages
- Meta Data: Updates to meta-tags as needed, to help drive new traffic to your site
- Site Optimization: Internal linking structure management for search-friendly navigation
- Sitemap: Creation and submission of search-friendly XML sitemap
- Robots: Creation and inclusion of files for maximum content indexing
- Site Submission: Site submission to Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing, AOL, many more
- Search Directory Submissions: Based on PageRank and category relevance
- Strategic Link Building: Reciprocal Partners that can drive relevant traffic to your site
- Social Networking: Top social networking sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter , YouTube
Search Engine Optimization Monthly Maintenance Services:
- Strategic Optimization: We work to keep your site ranking high through ongoing optimizations, content development, link building, more.
- Ongoing Analysis: Review of analytics to determine areas of improvement, needed key phrase changes, site recommendations, more.
- Monthly Submissions: We drill down through your content pages and submit your specific department pages based on search opportunities.
- SERP Reports: Monthly search engine ranking position reports to show new rankings and improvement in current rankings for chosen key terms.